Antwerp – 5th March, 2018 – UA
ADLAB-PRO’s third workshop have presented IO3 and looked forward to the development of IO4, which must elaborate on the modular framework established by IO3. The workshop has been organized at the University of Antwerp, City Campus on the 5th March 2018. The workshop has presented the results of the work done in IO3, on the basis of the input from IO1 and IO2. More specifically, it has detailed:
– the rationale behind the modular course structure it has developed;
– the internal structure of the different modules;
– how they can be combined or taught stand alone as well as in different clusters;
– how this modular concept allows the tailor-made teaching of specific AD competences and skills, in different combinations, tailored to different trainers’ and learners’ needs.
The presentation has also included some suggestions for the IO4, i.e. it has given the examples of the type of training materials that could be incorporated into the modules and how. A round table concluded the ME where all partners and interested stakeholders from academia, industry/broadcasting and end users offered useful input to allow the partner responsible for IO3 to fine-tune its model in order to better accommodate the input to be developed by IO4.
Here the materials of the third Multiplier Event:
- ME3 Agenda
- ME3 Report
- ADLAB PRO Overview and IOs 1-3 | Slides
- Eyewitness | Slides
- VRT | Slides
- Università di Macerata | Slides
- Kaaitheater | Slides
- UA and Tonnelhuis | Slides